The Agricultural Viability Alliance is looking for a leader to serve as Program Director to realize our project’s three-pronged vision. The successful candidate understands the needs of business advisors and organizations that provide 1:1 business technical assistance to the farm and food sector and the role meaningful technical assistance plays in building resilient regional and local food systems that include a commitment to racial and economic justice.
Location: Work will be primarily performed remotely in New England and Eastern NY.
Compensation: The pay range for this position is $75,000 to $95,000/yr and is commensurate with experience.
Benefits: This position is eligible for a full benefits package including:
- Generous paid-time-off (PTO): 12 paid holidays, 3 weeks vacation, 1 week personal holiday, and sick time for full-time staff;
- 80% employer-paid, $0 deductible health insurance through Harvard Pilgrim;
- Low-cost MetLife dental and vision;
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA) for health and dependent care;
- Employer-paid life, long- and short-term disability insurance;
- Employer-paid pension through TIAA;
- …and more!
To apply for this job please visit careers-tsne.icims.com.